xKore - Fire xKore - Fire

The bass owned me

I played this in my car and the bass just destroyed everything it was amazing. Dude this is so good just make it longer and then it'll be $$$$

TI:.Intense Beauty TI:.Intense Beauty

Wow just wow

I'm really impressed by how many people on newgrounds really have so much talent. Keep it up!

P.S. anyone reading this RECORD LABEL THIS GUY!

TIMarbury responds:

haha thanks so much. I dunno if i'm ready for a record deal :X

[OL Remix] |\||_| In Your Arms [OL Remix] |\||_| In Your Arms

NICE

haha cuz I always ask: What plugins were you using man?? This is seriously awesome no joke. I love how it's kinda soft in the beginning then BAM! haha this should be in somebody's game or something. Really though you have good talent. Keep it up!

OpenLight responds:

Thank you!

I use FL Studio 8 and the plugins I use (primarily) are Nexus 2 and the defaults of FL Studio 8. In the mixer, I did the bass effect (sidechaining) by using the peak controller, but it's harder to explain in text than in video form so I suggest looking it up if you don't know how already.

I used Parametric EQ 2 if I'm not mistaken in a few parts of this (in conjunction with automation clips) to make certain fading effects.

The instrument that becomes prominent at 1:04 is called Electric3 and it should be default in the Sytrus section. The second solo was done with that. The first and last were done with some organ synth in Nexus 2. (I can specify what organ it is in a private message if you want.)

I used an automation clip with Phaser at around 2:28.

Uh not sure what else to say haha. I think I could have stopped at Nexus 2 but I figured I may as well say as much as possible. Hope this answers your question!

Thanks again for the review!